Thursday, December 4, 2008

Molly + Sweet Potatoes also = LOVE

I fixed some sweet potatoes today for Molly, and, as expected, she gobbled them up. I made a bigger batch and divided it into three portions. I put two portions in an ice cube tray to freeze them, and I fed her the third portion. This time, no more dainty eating. She had it in her eyes and nose and all over her hands. Auntie Kim told me that it was bound to get messier, so we will just watch, and I will try to avoid getting completely dirty myself.

Molly turned over once on Tuesday, while I was gone. I'm away from the kid for three hours a week, and she does something momentous. :) Bill said he is pretty sure it was a complete accident, though, because she didn't react at all, and she hasn't done it since then.

She has been sleeping really well this week, usually about nine-hour stretches. Bill and I usually get an hour or two at night after she goes to bed to be together.

We have a big weekend coming up. Tomorrow night is a party for school, the following night we are going to our friends' house for dinner and to help decorate their Christmas tree, and on Sunday we are getting together with some other friends to make eggnog! YUUUUMMM-EEEE. I LOVE eggnog. I think it will really put me in the Christmas spirit.

I will be home in less than two weeks! I am so excited to see my family and to introduce Molly Zelda to lots of folks.

Molly is taking a nap right now so I am going to kick back and read a novel for a little while.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Krista,
I might have to take everything back that I've bought Molly and just buy her bibs, big bibs, just kidding. We are counting down till you and Molly get here and so are a lot of other people.
Love all 3 of you,
Kris

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Two more weeks and I get to see you guys!!! I can't wait.
Love you

Marsha D said...

Well, count me in as another person who can't wait to see you. I want to see Molly eating all of this stuff.
Counting the days!
Love you!
Mom